At the meeting on March 9, The City of Rockville Planning Commission voted unanimously to recommend the Mayor and Council not approve an amendment to PRU2005-00022, which would allow for the construction of seven townhouse units instead of seven multifamily units on the former Main Lodge property. The hearing can be viewed here. Rockville Mayor and Council will hold a public hearing on this topic on Monday, April 18th at 7 pm in the Mayor and Council Chambers at Rockville City Hall, 111 Maryland Avenue. Members of the public are welcome to provide input.
Peerless Rockville Historic Preservation, Ltd.is an award-winning nonprofit, community-based organization founded in 1974 to preserve buildings, objects, and information important to Rockville’s heritage. Peerless Rockville advances its goals through education, example, advocacy, and community involvement.
- Historic Homes and Gardens Volunteer Interest Meeting for September 21 Rescheduled
- Peerless Rockville’s 37th Annual Awards
- Montgomery Modern Bus Tour
- The Struggle for Educational Opportunity: William Gibbs and the Equalization of Teacher Salaries
- Mayor and Council Support New Mark Commons Nomination to National Registry of Historic Places
Subscribe to our email listSign Up NowFor Email Newsletters you can trust.
Become a Subscriber