At the request of the developer, the proposed amendment to PRU2005-00022 that would allow for the construction of seven townhouse units instead of one multifamily unit on the former Chestnut Lodge property has been removed from the agenda of April 18, 2016 session of the City of Rockville Mayor and Council. It has been rescheduled for April 25, 2016, at 7 pm in the Mayor and Council Chambers at Rockville City Hall, 111 Maryland Avenue. Members of the public are welcome to provide input.
Peerless Rockville Historic Preservation, Ltd.is an award-winning nonprofit, community-based organization founded in 1974 to preserve buildings, objects, and information important to Rockville’s heritage. Peerless Rockville advances its goals through education, example, advocacy, and community involvement.
- Historic Homes and Gardens Volunteer Interest Meeting for September 21 Rescheduled
- Peerless Rockville’s 37th Annual Awards
- Montgomery Modern Bus Tour
- The Struggle for Educational Opportunity: William Gibbs and the Equalization of Teacher Salaries
- Mayor and Council Support New Mark Commons Nomination to National Registry of Historic Places
Subscribe to our email listSign Up NowFor Email Newsletters you can trust.
Become a Subscriber