1. Materials must be kept intact and in order. Researchers may not damage, alter the physical condition, or re-arrange any collection being used. Fragile materials must be handled with great care.
2. Materials may not to be removed from the reading area. Pencils or laptop computers must be used for note-taking. Food and beverages, including bottled water, are prohibited in the archives and and museum collection area.
3. Peerless reserves the right to assess a user fee.
4. Requests for copies of documents or images from the photo archives will be handled on a case-by-case basis; researchers will be charged a photocopying fee.
5. A final draft of any/all manuscript(s), published or unpublished, will be submitted to the Peerless Research Library with acknowledgment to “The Peerless Rockville Collections, Peerless Rockville Historic Preservation, Ltd.”
6. Researchers are subject to the rules and regulations covering U.S.copyright laws, especially use of quoted material. Permission to examine records is not an authorization to publish them. Researchers must receive prior written permission to use any material in which Peerless Rockville holds a copyright interest.
7. Researchers hereby release, discharge, and hold harmless Peerless Rockville Historic Preservation, Ltd. from any and all claims, actions, and demands arising out of or in connection with use of the material, including, without limitation, any and all claims for invasion of privacy or libel. Peerless Rockville is further released from any responsibility for injury incurred during your use of the Peerless Rockville Collections.